Why Use a Property Manager
Owning and maintaining property is a specialised business, you must make the decision whether you want to be a relaxed investor or a frantic landlord.
When we manage your property we will:
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
- By undertaking these functions, we leave you free from the day to day business of management.
- As a Professionals client, you will have a Property Manager assigned to you to cover the day to day running of your business.
- When we manage your property we will:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property in colour with photos, as soon as notice is received to minimise ‘vacant time’
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of Tenancy Agreement
- Collect and lodge Bond at Tenancy Services
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward 'net' rent through an electronic banking system on the last business day of each month
- Every three months physically inspect your property and write a comprehensive report including any maintenance
- Pay rates and insurance at no additional charge, if required
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf at no cost to you
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy
If you would like to discuss the management of your property further contact one of our Property Managers or email us and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your options further.
If you need further assistance while looking to rent or renting your property, please contact us.