If you are intending to vacate your rental property, please provide us with the following information requested below.
1. In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act (2010) I hereby give at least 21 days notice to vacate the above premises as shown on the date given above. I understand that should the property be re-let prior to the date in point above then I will only be asked to pay rent to the commencement date of the new tenancy.
2. I agree that I shall have the keys returned by 12 noon on the departure date. At this time the property will be left in the condition I want it to be inspected to access my bond refund. I further understand there will be no opportunity for me to return to the property and all items left behind will be treated as rubbish.
3. I authorise the Professionals Pukekohe to change locks at my expense if I do not return the keys on time.
4. Upon giving notice to vacate the tenant agrees to grant access to the property for pre-final inspection if requested from the Property Manager.
5. I consent to the Landlord or his agent showing tenants through the property prior to my moving out.
Refresh Security Code